Amazing Gags

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Celebrities Who Attempted Suicide

Snap276

12. Britney Spears

According to an unauthorized biography, Britney Spears attempted suicide twice in 2006.


Snap277

11. Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson blames promoter Don King for manipulating and using him, which led to his depression, drug use, and suicide attempt.     

Snap278

10. Michael Jackson

There are rumors that Michael Jackson attempted to commit suicide back in 2005.


Snap279

9. Drew Barrymore

Drew Barrymore attempted suicide by cutting her wrists with a kitchen knife when she was just 14 years old.


Snap280

8. Elton John

Elton John tried to kill himself by sticking his head in a glass stove and breathing in the deadly gases. He wrote the song “Someone Saved My Life Tonight” about the event.


Snap282

7. Halle Berry

Halle Berry told People magazine that she attempted to commit suicide after her marriage to David Justice ended. She said, “I was sitting in my car, and I knew the gas was coming when I had an image of my mother finding me.”

Snap283

6. Tina Turner

Tina Turner revealed that she tried to kill herself in 1986 in her autobiography.